Tuesday, August 5, 2008

25 Weeks



We're at 25 weeks! I've been feeling the baby moving more and more each day and I love every moment. At the end of the day Luke and I lay down and Luke rests his palm on my belly and talks to his daughter. He just loves being able to feel her ninja kicks and dance moves. There is certainly no hiding my bulging belly at this point and friends can't seem to resist rubbing it every chance they get. Last week Luke and I started our baby registry at Target and Babies'R'Us. That was so much fun but sort of overwhelming. There are so many things that we need for our new little one and so much to choose from! I've been reading a lot of reviews and asking friends for advice on the necessities and must-haves. My mind is constantly thinking about baby stuff, particularly the nursery. I can't wait to start putting her room together! We'll be sure to post some pictures when we get that organized.

No comments: