Saturday, September 27, 2008
"I wanna Rock....ROCK!"
I totally washed all of the 0-6 month clothes today! Also washed the blankets, puke clothes, bedding, burp clothes, and anything else that will be pooped on. Daddy loves gettin' ready for his Grace. Brenna rearranged the living room and I messed around in the baby room. She rearranged the baby room last night and it looks really jammin'. We are ready for that bouncy little girl. She will be here in 4-6 weeks. She is going to rock AND look super cute doing it. Daddy can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey!
I was so glad to see your comment on my blog today. I can't wait to see everyone. I'm so excited. Thank you for your offer to pick us up from the airport. That would help us out a ton. We are staying in Longmont, but we are renting a car in Ft. Collins. The only problem is that it's much more expensive to rent at the airport, but if we can get to another car rental across the lake that's about 20 min we can save that money. We don't want to be an inconvenience so if it not a good time we can rent from the airport. Email me your email address and we can discuss it more, tatohead83@hotmail.com. You guys are the best. I can't wait to see you and that Grace belly!!!
~Cami : )
Post a Comment