So Grace is out of that silly little oxygen hood and hangin out. She will be in the NICU for a day or two because she needs some IV antibiotics. But she is doing great. The nurses here are the best. Will post again soon!!!
Hello! Gosh, I was waiting for someone to send me pictures of Grace, but... so today I thought, maybe I'll check the blog. Duh!! She is such a beautiful baby!! Oh my gosh, what a fabulous job you two did. She is so blessed to be born into such a wonderful family, and have the two of you as her parents. Congratulations!! Lots and lots of love Great Aunt Karen
2 comments:
It looks like she might have the Gardner chin!
Hello!
Gosh, I was waiting for someone to send me pictures of Grace, but... so today I thought, maybe I'll check the blog. Duh!! She is such a beautiful baby!! Oh my gosh, what a fabulous job you two did.
She is so blessed to be born into such a wonderful family, and have the two of you as her parents. Congratulations!! Lots and lots of love Great Aunt Karen
Post a Comment